segunda-feira, 2 de janeiro de 2012

RONNIE JAMES DIO - Don't talk to strangers

Don't talk to strangers - Mmmmh
Don't talk to strangers - 'Cause they're only there to do you harm - Don't write in starlight - 'Cause the words may come out real
Don't hide in doorways - You may find the key that opens up your soul - Don't go to heaven - 'Cause it's really only hell
Don't smell the flowers - They're an evil drug to make you lose your mind - Don't dream of women - 'Cause they only bring you down
Hey you, you know me, you've touched me, I'm real - I'm forever the one that lets you look and see and
Feel me - I'm danger - I'm the stranger
And I, I'm darkness, I'm anger, I'm pain - I am master - The evil song you sing inside your brain
Drive you insane - Don't talk
Don't let them inside your mind, yeah - Run away, run away, go! - No - no
Don't let them in your mind - Protect your soul
Don't dance in darkness - You may stumble and you're sure to fall - Don't write in starlight  - 'Cause the words may come out real
Don't talk to strangers [Don't talk to strangers] - 'Cause they're only there to make you sad - Don't dream of women - 'Cause they'll only bring you down
Yeah
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_N6U_jrTgI&feature=related
Run, run, run, run away!



WHERE EVER YOU´RE, HAPPY 2012
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronnie_James_Dio

DON´T.
Where Do The Children Play
LA VIE DES FLEURES
Wild World
Moonshadow

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário